繁體中文 | English
home
February 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports February 2014 Consolidated Revenue of NT$ 158 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., March 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation today has announced its consolidated revenue for February 2014 totaled NT$ 158 million, an increase of 5.00% compared to NT$151 million in February of 2013. Revenue from online services totaled NT$ 82.8 million which increased by 36.15% on the year-over-year basis and represented 52.3% of total revenue for February 2014. Revenue from consultation services has dropped to NT$ 75.6 million which accounted for the other 47.71% of total revenue for February 2014.

 

The accumulated revenue of 2014 totaled NT$ 372 million, an increase of 14.43% compared to the same period last year. Accumulated revenue from online services accounted for 40.9%, that increased by 16.78% on the year-over-year basis to NT$ 152 million. The consultation services accumulated revenue, which represented the rest of 59.1%, boosted from NT$ 195 million to NT$ 220 million, an increase of 12.86% compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                             Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
February 158,452 150,906 5.00% 372,110 14.43%