繁體中文 | English
home
December 2014 Consolidated Revenue

104 Corporation Reports December 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 221 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., January 09, 2015 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for December 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for December 2014 were approximately NT$ 221 million, an increase of 18.71% over December 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 20.26% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 103 million, representing 46.39% of total revenues in December of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 17.4% on a year-over-year basis to NT$118 million, accounting for the other 53.61% of total revenues in December of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through December 2014 totaled NT$ 2,464 million, an increase of 12.81% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 9.95% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 1,097 million, accounting for 44.50% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.50%, increased 15.21% to NT$ 1,367 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 Revenue:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

  Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
December 220,774 185,978 18.71% 2,463,533 12.81%