繁體中文 | English
home
March 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports March 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 186 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., April 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation today announced its consolidated revenues for March 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for March 2014 were approximately NT$ 186 million, an increase of 16.0% compared to NT$ 160 million in March of 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 8.7% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 95.9 million, representing 51.6% of total revenues in March of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 25.0% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 89.9 million, accounting for the other 48.4% of total revenues in March of 2014.

 

The accumulated revenues of 2014 totaled NT$ 558 million, an increase of 15.0% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 13.5% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 248 million, accounting for 44.5% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.5%, boosted from NT$ 267 million to NT$ 310 million, an increase of 16.1% compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                            Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
March 185,773 160,115 16.0% 557,883 15.0%