繁體中文 | English
home
December 2013 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports December 2013 Consolidated Revenue of NT$186 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., January 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation today has announced its consolidated revenue for December 2013 totaled NT$ 186 million, an increase of 36.28% compared to NT$136.5 million in December of 2012. Revenue from online services totaled NT$ 85.2 million which increased by 16.41% on the year-over-year basis and represented 45.8% of total revenue for December 2013. Revenue from consultation services has boosted from NT$ 63.3 million to NT$101 million which accounted for the other 54.2% of total revenue for December 2013.

 

The accumulated revenue of 2013 totaled NT$2,184 million, an increase of 3.03% compared to the same period last year. Accumulated revenue from online services accounted for 45.67%, that increased by 14.2% on the year-over-year basis to NT$ 997 million. The consultation services accumulated revenue represented the rest of 54.34%, a decrease of 4.8% compared to the same period in 2012 to NT$ 1,187 million.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                             Monthly Revenues of 2013 Monthly Revenues of 2012 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2013 YoY
December 185,978 136,463 36.28% 2,183,786 3.03%