繁體中文 | English
home
September 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports September 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 212Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., October 9, 2014 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for September 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for September 2014 were approximately NT$ 212 million, an increase of 9.54% over September 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 7.06% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 92 million, representing 43.18% of total revenues in September of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 11.51% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 120 million, accounting for the other 56.82% of total revenues in September of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through September 2014 totaled NT$ 1,833 million, an increase of 12.59% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 9.59% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 818 million, accounting for 44.65% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.35%, increased 15.13% to NT$ 1,015 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

 Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

  Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
September 212,336 193,835 9.54% 1,833,367 12.59%