繁體中文 | English
home
April 2014 Consolidated Revenue

104 Corporation Reports April 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 201 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., May 12, 2014 --- 104 Corporation today announced its consolidated revenues for April 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for April 2014 were approximately NT$ 201 million, an increase of 9.1% compared to NT$ 184 million in April of 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 12.6% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 91.5 million, representing 45.5% of total revenues in April of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 6.4% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 109.5 million, accounting for the other 54.5% of total revenues in April of 2014.

 

The accumulated revenues of 2014 totaled NT$ 759 million, an increase of 13.4% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 13.3% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 340 million, accounting for 44.8% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.2%, increased 13.4% to NT$ 419 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                             Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
April 201,172 184,324 9.1% 759,055 13.4%