繁體中文 | English
home
May 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports May 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 205.6 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., June 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation today announced its consolidated revenues for May 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues in May of 2014 were approximately NT$ 205.6 million, an increase of 15.8% compared to NT$ 177.6 million in May of 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 10.3% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 92.7 million, representing 45.1% of total revenues in May of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 20.8% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 112.9 million, accounting for the other 54.9% of total revenues in May of 2014.

 

The accumulated revenues of 2014 totaled NT$ 964.7 million, an increase of 13.9% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 12.6% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 432.4 million, accounting for 44.8% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.2%, increased 14.9% to NT$ 532.3 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                             Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
May 205,652 177,593 15.8% 964,707 13.9%