繁體中文 | English
home
June 2014 Consolidated Revenue

104 Corporation Reports June 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 218 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., July 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for June 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for June 2014 were approximately NT$ 218.0 million, an increase of 14.0% over June 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 13.7% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 96.9 million, representing 44.5% of total revenues in June of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 14.1% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 121.1 million, accounting for the other 55.5% of total revenues in June of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through June 2014 totaled NT$ 1,182.8 million, an increase of 13.9% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 12.8% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 529.4 million, accounting for 44.8% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.2%, increased 14.8% to NT$ 653.4 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                             Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
June 218,046 191,351 14.0% 1,182,753 13.9%