繁體中文 | English
home
August 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports August 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 215Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., September 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for August 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for August 2014 were approximately NT$ 215 million, an increase of 7.01% over August 2013. Revenues from online services decreased by 2.39% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 95 million, representing 44.10% of total revenues in August of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 15.80% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 120 million, accounting for the other 55.90% of total revenues in August of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through August 2014 totaled NT$ 1,621 million, an increase of 13.00% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 9.92% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 727 million, accounting for 44.84% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.16%, increased 15.64% to NT$ 894 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

  Revenues:                                                                                                                          (Unit: NT$’000)

  Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
August 214,964 200,889 7.01% 1,621,031 13.00%