繁體中文 | English
home
July 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports July 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 223Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., August 11, 2014 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for July 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for July 2014 were approximately NT$ 223.3 million, an increase of 14.5% over July 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 8.2% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 102.6 million, representing 46.0% of total revenues in July of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 20.4% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 120.7 million, accounting for the other 54.0% of total revenues in July of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through July 2014 totaled NT$ 1,406.1 million, an increase of 14.0% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 12.0% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 632.0 million, accounting for 45.0% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.0%, increased 15.6% to NT$ 774.1 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                          (Unit: NT$’000)

                           Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
 July  223,314 195,103 14.5% 1,406,067 14.0%