繁體中文 | English
home
October 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports October 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 209Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., November 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for October 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for October 2014 were approximately NT$ 209 million, an increase of 12.95% over October 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 3.64% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 91 million, representing 43.41% of total revenues in October of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 21.31% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 118 million, accounting for the other 56.59% of total revenues in October of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through October 2014 totaled NT$ 2,043 million, an increase of 12.63% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 8.96% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 909 million, accounting for 44.52% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.48%, increased 15.75% to NT$ 1,133 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

 Revenues:                                                                                                                         (Unit: NT$’000)

  Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
October 209,249 185,255 12.95% 2,042,616 12.63%