繁體中文 | English
home
November 2014 Consolidated Revenue

 

 

104 Corporation Reports November 2014 Consolidated Revenues of NT$ 200 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., December 10, 2014 --- 104 Corporation (TWSE: 3130) today announced its consolidated revenues for November 2014. On a consolidated basis, revenues for November 2014 were approximately NT$ 200 million, an increase of 8.68% over November 2013. Revenues from online services increased by 9.29% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 84 million, representing 42.21% of total revenues in November of 2014. Revenues from consultation services increased by 8.23% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 116 million, accounting for the other 57.79% of total revenues in November of 2014.

 

Revenues for January through November 2014 totaled NT$ 2,243 million, an increase of 12.26% compared to the same period in 2013. The accumulated revenues from online services increased by 8.99% on a year-over-year basis to NT$ 994 million, accounting for 44.31% of total revenues. The accumulated revenues from consultation services, which represented the rest of 55.69%, increased 15.01% to NT$ 1,249 million compared to the same period in 2013.

 

 

 Revenue:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

  Monthly Revenues of 2014 Monthly Revenues of 2013 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2014 YoY
November 200,143 184,166 8.68% 2,242,759 12.26%