繁體中文 | English
home
November 2013 Consolidated Revenue

 

104 Corporation Reports November 2013 Consolidated Revenue of NT$184 Million

 

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., December 10, 2013 --- 104 Corporation today has announced its consolidated revenue for November 2013 totaled NT$ 184 million, an increase of 16.2% compared to NT$158.4 million in November of 2012. Revenue from online services totaled NT$ 77.3 million which increased by 15% on the year-over-year basis and represented 42% of total revenue for November 2013. Revenue from consultation services accounted for the other 58% of total revenue, an increase of 17.2% compared to NT$ 91.2 million for November of 2012 to NT$ 106.9 million.

 

The revenue accumulated in the first eleven months of 2013 totaled NT$1,998 million, an increase of 0.74% compared to the same period last year. Accumulated revenue from online services accounted for 45.6%, that increased by 14% on the year-over-year basis to NT$ 912 million. The consultation services accumulated revenue represented the rest of 54.4%, a decrease of 8.2% compared to the same period in 2012 to NT$ 1,086 million.

 

 

Revenues:                                                                                                                           (Unit: NT$’000)

                             Monthly Revenues of 2013 Monthly Revenues of 2012 YoY Accumulated Revenues of 2013 YoY
November 184,166 158,436 16.24% 1,997,808 0.74%