A.Training and development management regulations
In order to attain the company’s growth objective as well as to improve client (customer) satisfaction, we have a thorough training and talent development system, and the “training and development management regulations”. Top-level directors approve the training and development strategy as well as its execution plan and regulations. The HR unit then sets the overall training program, regulations and the budget. The HR unit continues to organize and to promote training and skill-related courses. Moreover, there are internal lectures that assist the HR unit to promote the company’s different training programs. Directors at different levels need to cooperate with the HR unit to do these training-related promotions.
B.Six categories of employee training
- Core competency training: the company plans mandatory courses according to the company’s statement and mission, as well as its strategic objectives, providing core skills. Every employee should attend them.
- Management training: directors at different levels should possess management skills and knowledge, and need to attend various management training courses.
- Professional skills training: employees at different positions need to gain specific skills or knowledge. There are also selective courses designed for different departments.
- New employee orientation: in order to help new employees understand and follow company rules and regulations and to integrate into and adapt to the company culture, training in job regulations, data security, and employee conduct regulations is mandatory.
- General/overall training: these courses are meant to promote company policies, regulations or other development training, such as new knowledge lectures, information security promotion or career/emotion management lectures.
- External training: courses, lectures, forums or conferences organized by other organizations. Our employees can apply for these training opportunities according to the requirements of their jobs.
C.Systematic individual development plan
Based on individual background, job requirement, performance and training needs, our company tailored “Individual development plan, IDP) designed by the immediate supervisor. This was established to allow employees to have different training or experience during different periods in the company. These plans allow employees to gain professional knowledge and skills training. In order to enhance our job hunting consultants’ professionalism and ensure that each operation is in compliance with the law and professional ethics, we encourage our staff to pass the qualification examination of class B Skill category of employment services. We started to promote this certification examination in 2012, and as of today, 18 existing employees have passed the examination.