If helping every worker find a job is 104’s vision, we must bear two new responsibilities for working adults:
1. Help them take care of their parents.
2. Help them raise their children.
104’s Three Missions
1. Commitment to career matchmaking: For jobseekers, don’t just find jobs, forge careers; for employers, don’t just find employees, manage talent.
2. Commitment to the elderly: See that the elderly, disabled or not, contribute to society and gain the respect they deserve.
3. Commitment to children: Guide them to find their abilities and live up to their potential.
104’s Core Values
Strive for contribution to society.
Embrace challenges and have the courage to pursue creativity and innovation regardless of risk or failure.
Regard customers’ needs as the top priority; build and maintain healthy partnerships with customers.
Get along with people honestly; match words with deeds and keep promises.
In committing to these core values, 104 focuses on “Five Less and Five More” attitudes to solve social problems and create opportunities. “Five Less and Five More” refers to less No, more Yes; less Talk, more Listen; less I, more You; less Old, more New; and less Assume, more Learn. By doing so, 104 endeavors to be professional, creative, and passionate in sharing its products with the world.