If helping every worker find a job is 104’s vision, we must bear two new responsibilities：
- Let every filial worker not worry about their parents.
- Let every diligent worker not worry about their children.
Three missions of 104：
1. Commitment to career matchmaking: More than a job, we help you define a career; more than an employee, we help you manage talent.
2. Commitment to the elderly: Take advantage of the value of the healthy elderly; respect the dignity of the disabled elderly.
3. Commitment to children: Find the ability of every child.
Our core values are as follows：
Strive for contribution to society.
Embrace challenges and have the courage to pursue creativity and innovation regardless of risk or failure.
Regard customers’ needs as the top priority; build and maintain a healthy partnership with customers.
Get along with people honestly in a way that reflects the core values and ethics of the organization; match words with deeds and keep promises.
With core values that are followed by all colleagues consistently, we focus on “Five Less and Five More” attitudes in order to develop capabilities of solving social problems, creating opportunities, and bringing values into play. “Five Less and Five More” refers to less No and more Yes, less Talk and more Listen, less I and more You, less Old and more New, and less Learned and more Read; capabilities refer to professionalism, creativity, and passion for sharing with others our own products.